Friday, March 31, 2006

Inappropriate, uncalled for and are you kidding me?

The new El line is the Pink Line? How the hell did that happen?

As if the Brown Line wasn't enough of a punchline for dirty jokes, now we have this? I guess this is the price you pay when you let grammar school kids pick the color for the new line.

On top of that, have the CTA Board members never been outside of Evanston or a tea party? Aside from being the wussiest of all colors, how many signs are they going to need to replace for this? Are you telling me that any drunken college aged male isn't going to steal Pink Line maps for their dorm room?

Finally, has anyone thought of the impact on the rental market? What self-respecting woman is going to want to include the words "take the Pink to my place" when giving directions to her apartment? You know, other than whores.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went through a little "shock and awe" myself when I heard this on the news last night....

Matt G said...

I need to come home so I can tell stories here about 'Riding the Pink."

Get it?

Heh...