Monday, March 27, 2006

I hear the Land O Lakes chick is lactose intolerant

I was messing around earlier today and saw a quick hit on how John Kerry is a little princess and now his travel preferences have been made public on the Smoking Gun's site.

Not a big deal, touring acts have all sorts of crazy shit in their riders, but look in the middle of the first page. It's even boxed out for emphasis.

"NEVER order: Tomato-based products or sandwiches."

From the guy who married a ketchup heiress.

No tomatoes or tomato-based foods...

This is either very funny or a warning to throw out all the spaghetti sauce in my cupboard because Soilent Red... is people!

Seriously, though - is this to protect him from accidentally putting Hunt's on his hot dog or something? Or is this a major problem in the Kerry household?

John: It's nothing personal, Teresa, I'm just not a fan of tomatoes. I never have been.
Teresa: You're a fan when they're paying for this house. You're a fan when they buy your new Yukon. Tomatoes are just fine then, aren't they?
John: I knew I should have married Susan French... Mustard people are much less judgemental, you harpy.

(Photo from Wikipedia.com)

No comments: