Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Chicago represent!

I don't usually watch awards shows (the Oscars if there's not much else on) because I figure the cream will rise to the top of the Interweb in a day or two.

Words can't describe how much I enjoyed this clip of Jeremy Piven and Billy Bush. I think my favorite part is where Bush refuses to go off script, even thought the smartest thing for any rational human being to do would be to say, "Thanks, Piven, good luck tonight," and move on to the next celeb.

Instead, he chugs along, laughing and shrugging and asking the same line of questioning like a dazed Teddy Ruxspin.

Billy Bush is quite the little smug prick and I'm glad to do my part to make this little video a viral masterpiece.

(It might take a day to come back - it's been pretty in and out all day with people hitting up the site for video).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Imperial Empire known as Ryan Seacrest would never have let that happen to him.