Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boner shame: The Nick Lachey story

Wow.

Just, wow...

I think Tyler Durden pretty much nailed it when he tagged the post with an, "Oh no she di-ent" In fact, that was what I was going to call the entire post, until I saw that. But, oh yes, she did...

Jessica Simpson has reportedly gone public with her thoughts on Lachey's wang. She was less than generous in her assessment. The words, " I really felt sorry for him, I still loved him though," might have been uttered.

Ouch. Pity sex where the pity part starts after the sex? Not good at all.

I was going to say if this story gets legs that he's pretty hosed, but let's face it - if it's on Tyler Durden, it has legs. Big ones. Like Manute Bol type legs...

Yeah...

If there's a sex tape floating around and there's any chance that he's not hung like a third-grader, it'll be out tomorrow morning. Oh, wait - it's still before 9 p.m. on the West Coast. It should be out in the next six or seven minutes.

Oh,and that picture of him smiling? He's not doing that anymore. I just couldn't find one of him suing Jessica for defamation of character.

(Photo from: us.yimg.com)

1 comment:

Matt G said...

It doesn't make her right...