Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not another baseball post, I swear

Man, spinning off Siberian Baseball was a great idea, huh? I mean, otherwise we'd have four or five baseball posts in a row here and that wouldn't be so much fun, would it?

Yeah, the best-laid plans, I suppose.

The truth of the matter is that baseball has consumed my every waking moment since Sunday afternoon. Until last night I'd caught at least an inning of every game played. Last night, I just focused on the whipping the Red Sox got from Texas. (Remember my reasons to keep Doug Mirabelli? They were on display last night.)

Anyways, we should be getting back to normal here any day now. At the very least, I'll keep posting baseball-in-the-background stories like the past two of newborns and fluke injuries. That's the middle ground, right?

No comments: