Wednesday, October 11, 2006

You don't want to know how I find this stuff

I remember pumpkin contests at my old job.

We won pizza once. It was pretty rad.

Check out this link, though.

Some people are sick in the head and they do things to pumpkins that would force me to buy my kid a bag of candy and keep them home on Halloween instead of taking them to the homes of people who do stuff like this.

That said, some of these are really creative though I have two small issues.

1.) I question the safety of installing pyro into a vegetable and blowing a three-foot flame from the top.

2.) I question the sanity of letting a pumpkin rot in a trash bag full of water on your front porch. That just seems like it's a public health violation of some sort.

(Photo from ExtremePumpkins.com)

No comments: