Monday, October 09, 2006

Must be something important

So, off the last link I pulled a picture from a site I've been to and forgotten about 20 or 30 times in my life - Hollywood is Calling.

The premise is that for $30 you can have Mr. Belding, Horshack or Timmy (now that Lassie pulled his ass from some God-foresaken well for the 50th time) call your buddies and say hello. For $300 a pop, the Soup Nazi will call in as you open your car wash in the misle of nowhere (which has to be sublimely ridiculous).

I should point out that the four actors named above are the cream of the crop as far as recognizable names go - plenty of pictures for you to say, "Oh, that dude!" - most of them are mid-level on the cool/kitsch factor.

Want to waste 20 minutes of your day? Try and figure out what the unavailable stars are up too on a given day.

Which reminds me, I wonder what Leon Spinks is up to today...

(Photo from HollywoodisCalling.com)

No comments: