Tuesday, October 24, 2006

26.19999 Miles of greatness

The majesty of man battling the elements and his own body to cover 26.2 gruelling miles.

Going further and faster on foot than one would think would be humanly possible.

Watching Kenyans totally eat it at the finish line.

Ah, who doesn't love a marathon, huh kids?




And in a move that should surprise no one but the very old and very stupid, there's an investigation afoot to figure out just what happened this weekend... Uh, I could save them a couple thousand dollars in research fees, but then again, I'm no expert on friction coefficients and the wisdom of placing smooth surfaces on wet days at the end of a very long and draining race.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not that guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite comment from Deadspin on this:

"Welcome to America, bitch."