Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Catching up with friends

I've been a bad Interweb buddy - Chronically Insane has been breaking the comedy bank over at his site, which has a handy link to the right.

From his revelation that he's getting older and losing a little off the top of his sick, sick head to a stunning opus on whether or not to bash the hell out of a possum in his garbage, it's been pretty outstanding lately.

And I haven't shoved anyone over there...

Man, I'm a total cyber-douche.

Totally.

(Incidentally, if I'm him, I go for the stubble-head if I'm going to go that way. Shaved down to the scalp just seems a little weird to me. Plus, it works as velcro for winter hats. No, seriously, it does.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for not using the picture of me in the drug rug...

Matt G said...

I almost did - they're both in the same folder on the laptop.