Tuesday, July 25, 2006

This space for rent

I was checking in with Frank the Tank and Tony today just to see if anythings was new at their blogs and was saddened by the gaping hole that Disconnected in Suburbia has left in my blog as well as my heart.

I'm having a hard time settling on who to slot in on the Permalink column.

Sure, there are plenty of good sports blogs or just plain fun writing to choose from, but none that I really visit religiously. It's usually Tyler Durden, then Deadspin, then onto the evening's festivities.

Any suggestions campers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think F.K.S. is going to make it onto my permalink list. Completely random guy from the Deadspin comment boards, but it's awesome:

http://fatherknowsshit.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Damn it! This sucks. I hate not having time to fill that hole in your heart!
(that kinda sounded sick - but you know what I mean), but who knows? Disconnected in St. Olaf's???
Kinda catchy...