Tuesday, March 27, 2007

OK, so that was weird

Hiya, old folks. Wanna be hip? By hip I mean the biggest nerd in the neighborhood - check this out, it's called Justin.tv.

It's like EdTV, but streaming live on the Internet. I'm not totally in the loop when it comes to this sort of thing, but it was on Attack of the Show tonight, so for giggles, I pull up the site - half expecting it to be crashed with the AoTS publicity - and it's running on a short delay as he does the interview.

It kinda weirded me out.

So, check it out, it's a 24-hour live cam and interesting to a point. It's a really cool concept and I'm a little curious to see how this plays out. The sound and video are shockingly good for a web-based broadcast.

At the very least, it's poker night tomorrow.

Maybe you can help someone cheat.

(Photo from Justin.tv)

No comments: