Tuesday, May 01, 2007

OK, I can see that

I stumbled across a links list of the world's most effective alarm clocks today and think we might have a winner.

Keep in mind this comes from someone who broke three of them in the 1999-2000 school year out of anger, frustration and hangover-fueled rage, but simply having a loud alarm clock isn't enough sometimes.

I've tried all the tricks - set the clock early or late, place it across the room, hide it, etc - but when you're truly lazy and a sack of crap, not much of it matters.

This little bastard might. God, ThinkGeek is an amazing site.

I'm still trying to figure out which charity I'd be donating to - does Rosie O'Donnell have one? How about Rachel Ray? Can I just give my money back to work? - but I think you'd only do this a few times the first week before you were going to bed before 7 p.m. and shotgunning Red Bull in the middle of the night.

Late addition: Also, if you were really, really lazy, would you break election laws at a certain point? It'd suck to get investigated for your own sloth.

(Image from ThinkGeek.com)

No comments: