Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I had to check twice

I have a bad feeling about drafting a guy named "David Clowney."

Yes, the word, "clown" is right there. This will either be the best or the worst opportunity in the history of moron fans and really, do Packer fans need any more opportunities to embarrass themselves on national television?

Still, there's something appealing about a man dressed like Ronald McDonald, half in the bag and inappropriately groping someone seated next to him while screaming to the ESPN cameras and spilling beer all over himself being seen as the face of the fan base.

Because while the Black Hole in Oakland may be dangerous, there's not a person on earth willing to tangle with a sweaty, drunk clown.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Crazy hurts, but creepy scars you for life.

(Image from Muhwaukee.com and they named the image "beerclown" not me.)

No comments: