Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Playoffs? Playoffs?

While this will almost certainly force me to post the now famous "Playoffs? Playoffs!?!" meltdown, it's a pretty awesome little gimmick from the NFL.

Found this when I was scrounging around to complete my post-season picks pool for work, but it's clever and pretty funny.

The deep-voiced Inside the NFL highlights guy narrates the whole thing which is funny on many, many levels. My favorite is if they ask you "Bling or no bling" and he assure you he knows how you roll, Boo.

Word to your collective mothers, campers.

(Oh, I'm supposed to be a Chargers fan, which I guess I already kind of am for the purposes of this post-season, but now I have an automated bandwagon selection to back that, instead of simple front running. Uh, go Bolts, I guess?)

(Photo from storesonlinepro.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ended up with the Chiefs. I'm just glad that I wasn't pegged for being a Colts sympathist.