Saturday, November 04, 2006

Mother Nature, what a gal

It started out inncoently enough - Some friends and I were ordering pizza together at my last job and as we worked out what would work for all of us, I let my hatred of olives surface once and for all.

"Olives? The olive is nature's bum's asshole."

I stand by the statement.

Over at the Chronically Insane household, he's got to watch the language around the kids and such, but it's leeching into their vocabulary as well.

This makes me happy.

Anyways, I tend to add and subtract as it suits my purposes, but learned a new one this weekend.

Already on the master list are:

Corn: Nature's tracer bullet and one we as a couple cribbed from a television show that went under a year or so ago and whose name I'll never be able to remember. That one was: Ants: Nature's pallbearers.

This weekend's revelation?

Fire: Nature's rake.

(Image from Ouaj.com)

No comments: