Friday, November 03, 2006

It's like Punk'd but, you know, not funny

Wanna know the best only good thing about The Jamie Kennedy Experiment?

You can tell that the people Kennedy "tricks" have no clue who he is and that there's a show that he's currently hosting.

In fact, right now I'm betting half the people reading this are scratching their heads and looking confused (To answer your questions, he's the hyper guy from Scream and it's a hidden camera show like Punk'd but with boring people instead of celebrities).

I bet there are hours upon hours of B Reel on the cutting room floor that are just Kennedy trying to explain who he is and that yes, in fact, he does have a show.

I mean, what would your reaction be if someone told you you'd been "X'd?"

I'd probably say, "What the hell are you talking about?" And, "Why is there a rubber rat in my soup?" Also, "No, I won't sign the waiver. Fuck you, I'm glad you wasted 50 bucks in film."

(Photo from UTA.edu)

No comments: