Monday, August 20, 2007

My week is officially shot

Ever stumble across a web site, where you just know you're going to spend the rest of the night clicking links or searching for old crap you already know the answers to? For me, Netflix and the IMDB come to mind instantly on this.

Well, a new site has launched under the same media umbrella as the sports site With Leather
called FilmDrunk and I've spent the past hour clicking links, watching streaming video and hollering, "Honey, have you seen this?"

Surprisingly, she had. I was shocked she had the goods on the upcoming Jack Black/Mos Def movie. I'm still recovering.

While I'm not sure you'll run through post-by-post like I'm doing, I will point you to the Ebert and Roper/Siskel searchable database with video and everything.

I'm not sure if this is why the Internet was invented, but it sure can't hurt its case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words, homes. Hope you're still checking us out.
-Lance from FilmDrunk