Friday, August 10, 2007

I apologize a trillion times

I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson - I didn't see this until it was too late today.

While I enjoyed Armed and Famous it wasn't quite violent enough to make things entertaining for me. Sure, seeing LaToya Jackson get tasered totally made my holidays, but this might be more up my alley.

Hopefully Country Music Television's Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding will quench my bloodlust.

I love bullriding - we nearly went to a bullriding event here for a proper New Year's Eve date last year - putting D-level celebrity washouts (and Nitro from American Gladiators) is my idea of television heaven.

Vanilla Ice, Leif Garrett and Rocket Ismail will appear, among other "celebrities" who may or may not "break their spines" while they "act stupid for a few, desperate dollars."

On the bull's side, Satan's Own will be the superstar bull. I'm honestly surprised that there's not a tab for the bulls on the CMT web site - CMT is totally selling out lately.

It premieres tonight, but knowing how CMT operates, they'll be playing it over and over again (CMT isn't really known for its original programming).

A quick called shot? Jon Fairplay will put bullcrap on someone's bed or somewhere else, causing a ruckus in the house. I'd put money on that.

(Image from Suburbarazzi.lohudblogs.com)

No comments: