Saturday, December 09, 2006

She's a looker

We took Lucky to the dog park today - which is so massive, it shouldn't be classified as a park per se, more of a dog national forest and protected wetlands enclosure - and while it's warm for Minneapolis in the winter, it's still pretty cold.

I gave The Girl the coat I had on, which is a brown, corduroy deal I bought at a thrift store years ago. Surprisingly warm, but when you take it off a 200-plus-pound frame and put it on a girl who is just over five-feet, it makes her look like a homeless Michelin man.

"You look like Tyrone Biggums!" I said with delight.

"Who?"

"Wait until we get home, I'm totally blogging this shit," I said.

The man to the right, honey? That's Tyrone. Try to stay off the crack if the coat will allow it.

(Image from Wikipedia.org)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn it! You didn't get a picture of that??
Arghhh!!!!

Anonymous said...

"And that, children, was the first time I sucked d*** for crack."