Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas came early

I'll admit I was never a huge fan of Donald Trump and then this beauty showed up on What Would Tyler Durden Do today.

Now? I couldn't be a bigger Trump fan, it's literally impossible for me to be a bigger fan of his if I actively tried to love him any more.

Here's the problem if you're Rosie O'Donnel - you never had that many fans, lost the Asian vote with your "ching chong Ching" bit and now there are better reasons to hate her even more.

I have to say, that final slot on The View is just a magnet for losers and no-talent knuckleheads, so maybe there's hope for K Fed yet.

If you're scoring at home, I liked this part of The Donald's message of disgust: "So, probably I'll sue her, because it'd be fun."



I'm adding the feed of Rosie talking smack and here's where I get a degree of sick satisfaction - she's yapping away and the studio audience is eating it up, so she's got to feel pretty good about the whole situation leaving the studio.

It's akin to talking shit in a high school hallway, never taking the time to realize that in a fishbowl like that, word will spread like wildfire and then you're stuck with a sick feeling in your gut because you realize you really outran your coverage.

I'm with Anderson Cooper - utterly speechless.

No comments: