Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The dark side

I'd held off on the MySpace pressure for as long as I could, but Disconnected in Suburbia has finally broken down my spirit.

The funny thing is that I was poking around the site when it was still primarily used to promote bands because most of the show promoters lose CDs as often as most people urinate, so it was cheaper to send a link with a music sampler already enclosed.

To be honest, I thought it was interesting enough, but clumsy and sorta ugly. It's still pretty clumsy - at least off the bat - but there's really no stopping it now, huh, campers?

Anyways, if you're into that sort of thing, head over to http://www.myspace.com/minneapolisredsox and check things out. If you're not streaming RSS feeds, I'll be updating blog posts here on MySpace now and at the very least you can hear the new Nas track.

There's got to be something said for that, right?

No comments: