Friday, June 02, 2006

This has been my week

Monday - Off. Slept in. Ate donuts. Drank coffe. Watched cartoons. It was like being unemployed, but more profitable. I made a couple hundred bucks to sit on my ass outside of the office.

Tuesday - Worked on-site in a high school. Watched as students nearly threw a full milk into a several thousand dollar equipment rack. Also saw high school tough guy totally wimp out when confronted by math teacher/lunch monitor. Awesome.

Wednesday - Same as Tuesday, but with dog school at night. Dogs are less irrational than teenagers. I will remember this when I have kids.

Thursday - The Girl has book club night somewhere else, so I am not exiled. Watch TV and don't have to worry about keeping it on wrestling for "too long." (In our house 5 seconds or more is "too long")

Friday - Dog jumps over tables five times. He is trying to protect the Girl from soda and popcorn. I think he's concerned about her junk food intake and its long-term health implications.

I could be wrong.

No comments: