Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You thought I was kidding, didn't you?

I know I tend to fly off the handle, especially when it comes to stupid people doing stupid things, but this was just too good to pass up.

This actually happened on the local news tonight and I've uploaded it to prove my point.

The anchor holds up a sheet of paper, says that it is a copy of a search warrant, and raises a few questions in my mind.

1.) How are we sure that's the search warrant and not just something fished out of the recycle bin before they hit the air?

2.) Why? Is the credibility failing? Is this a treat for the hi-def crowd that can read the small type? I have no clue. I usually just take the news anchor's word for things - I don't require written proof.

3.) Are we supposed to be impressed or something?

Honestly, this type of shit happens all the time up here. I'll even add a new tag for this stuff. We'll call it "TV from the Arctic."

No comments: