Sunday, April 08, 2007

How sweet is that?

I love the Internet.

Without it, where would I find my bacon suit in time for the wedding? I mean, finding a bacon suit shouldn't take that long, but when you need it right away and without even knowing it existed until 15 minutes ago, the Internet is really second to none.

I really shouldn't push my luck too much, though, given the fun we've been having all weekend and all.

I think my favorite was the little discussion about how I set up A/V equipment all day and so, "I think I can handle a little bitty TiVo without any instructions, thank you very much..." before plugging the control into the serial jack versus the IR jack.

I step away, come back and ask how it's working and The Girl tells me, "Just fine, now that I set it up right."

I asked if she wanted the "I'm a professional" speech again or of once was enough.

(Image from: SteveThePirate.net)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now what may be some added awesomeness, is if you had all the groomsmen dress up in egg costumes.

Breakfast themed weddings are a rarity.